Welcome to Advanced Cosmetic & Prosthetic Dentistry,
Treating the “whole you” with integrity, caring, and skill … the way great dentistry should be!
Here at Drs. Goodman, Ko, & Associates, our mission is to bring our patients and families, better dental and overall health.
Because we treat our mission with an infinite mindset, we will continuously improve our customer service, advance our learning, enhance our safety protocol, and update our technology to improve the lives of the people we serve.
Our goal is for you to leave our office with a personalized and enjoyable dental experience, which is why our welcoming and compassionate staff will do everything they can to make you feel right at home.
We are: Honest, Caring, Painless, and Skilled – the way Great Dentistry should be. Please don’t hesitate to contact us today at (508) 850-0686!
Treating the whole person, not just the teeth and gums. This philosophy is alive and well in everything we do at the dentist’s office of David A. Goodman, DMD, and Alan C. Ko, DMD, Advanced Cosmetic & Prosthetic Dentistry. This approach to dental care reflects a foundation first set by Dr. Carl DiGregorio in 1975. When Dr. Goodman joined the practice in 1984, he built upon Dr. DiGregorio’s vision to give back to Milford and the wider area of southeastern Massachusetts through dentistry. Today, this legacy lives on in Drs Alan Ko, Brittany Bressler, and Saeed Kashefi.
We start with a fundamental commitment to authentic patient-centered, evidence-based care. From there, we consistently build on this cornerstone of our practice with the latest, safest, clinically proven techniques and technologies available to modern dental professionals. The result is trusted relationships between dentists, staff, and patients. These relationships help to support lasting oral health, which further supports our valued patients’ systemic health and overall quality of life.
Our practice distinguishes itself favorably from other offices with a unique combination of “timeless,” people-centered characteristics and timely, cutting-edge knowledge and tools. Examples of these qualities and services include:
- Unhurried, routine visits – We set aside a full hour for the initial appointment. So we can get to know more about you. In this way, we can best treat you.
- Precision, comprehensive dental implants – We use 3-D printing and a 3-D surgical guide to ensure precise placement of implants, which function like tooth roots to stabilize prosthetic teeth (crowns, bridges, dentures).
- Gum grafting – We support healthy gums with interventions such as gum grafting. We can take tissue from one part of the mouth and transfer it (as a “graft”) to resolve receding gums and achieve a more balanced gum line.
- Multi-faceted TMD therapy – Our talented practitioners appreciate that there are many sources of, and potential interventions for, treating temporomandibular joint disorders, from oral appliance therapy to bite correction.
- Invisalign® — Our team takes a special interest in orthodontic treatment. Notably, Invisalign® presents a discreet and removable way to straighten teeth without silver-colored, fixed metal braces.
- Sleep-disordered breathing – We can prevent the serious complications associated with conditions such as obstructive sleep apnea with special oral appliances, such as mandibular advancement devices or the Vivos® method.
- Extensive expertise to support pediatric airway health – We emphasize early intervention in childhood with oral appliances, special exercises, and a multi-disciplinary approach.
- Cosmetic services – We bring out the natural, beautiful best in your smile with everything from professional teeth whitening (that really works) to stain-resistant porcelain veneers and full-mouth smile makeovers!
Of course, this list only skims the surface of all we offer! To take a deeper dive with us, contact our talented and kind team in Milford, MA, today. Call (508) 850-0686 or conveniently request an appointment from this website. We’ll see you soon!
Doctor Alan Ko, DMD
Dr. Ko, a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and a Dean’s Scholarship recipient for all four years, is a member of the ADA (American Dental Association), and MDS (Massachusetts Dental Society). He completed his residency at Harvard Wide Brigham and Women’s Hospital and stayed on as a clinical attending at the Massachusetts General Hospital until 2010.Learn More On Doctor
Doctor Brittany Bressler, DMD
Dr. Bressler is a general dentist who was born and raised in Franklin, MA. She is thrilled to be practicing in Milford and providing dental care for her hometown community.Learn More On Doctor
Doctor Dr. Kashefi
Dr. Kashefi is dedicated to consistently delivering hospitable and high-quality dental care to the great people of Milford, its neighboring towns, and beyond. As an active participant in top-tier continuing dental education programs, he believes in constantly supplementing his knowledge base and skill sets. Besides the actual technical work, Dr. Kashefi particularly enjoys building relationships with his patients and growing with them through the years—it’s an opportunity for him to listen and learn about them, and their families, and to share a few worthwhile laughs.Learn More On Doctor
Doctor David Goodman, DMD
It has been my pleasure to dedicate my 30-year career to providing families in the Milford community with quality dental care for a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles! I place great emphasis on being honest, gentle,Learn More On Doctor
NEW PATIENTS ARE WELCOME CALL TODAY FOR AN APPOINTMENT
When you are new to our office, we put in the effort to provide you with a positive and comforting experience. Once you have been with us for a while, you can continue to expect the highest level of service. We focus on providing quality dental care, excellent customer service, and a relaxing environment to maintain a lasting patient relationship. We consider your first visit the start of a long-term relationship with you.