About Our Hygiene Team
- We are a team of 5 Registered Dental Hygienists who practice as co-therapists with the Doctors in our practice and with referring specialists. This collaboration ensures our patients achieve their optimal oral health.
- Dental Hygienists are often your first line of defense when battling cavities, gum disease or other oral health problems. We believe good oral health is important to overall health.
- What stands us apart is our commitment to providing an atmosphere of comfort and relaxation. We treat every patient as an individual. We encourage them to actively participate in choosing a path that enables them to achieve their goal of optimal oral health. Our commitment extends from infancy to adults.
- We follow the highest standards in clinical care, technologies, and infection control. Our education is ongoing and uniquely qualifies us to provide preventive and therapeutic treatments.
- What you can expect is a process of care that includes assessment, hygiene diagnosis, implementation, and evaluation. We will encourage your questions and welcome the opportunity to have a conversation about what is important to you.
- Our goal is that you leave with your best SMILE after having an exceptional experience.
Your Hygiene and Prevention Specialists,
Cyn-Dee, Denise, Mary Ellen, Chrissy, and Brandy